Broseley Town Council is a local authority whose members represent the residents of the parish of Broseley in Shropshire. The Council has 11 members, 6 representing Broseley East and 4 representing Broseley West and 1 for Broseley Wood. Members are elected every 4 years and carry out their duties on a voluntary basis.
The Town Council provides the following services:
- The Birchmeadow Centre is owned by the Town Council and operated by the Birchmeadow Centre Management Committee
- The Cemetery and the Cemetery Chapel, located on Ironbridge Road
- Dark Lane Public Toilets
- Guest Road Play Area
- Broseley Library and the Telephone Box Library on Quarry Road
- The MUGA
- The Maypole
- The Visit Broseley Website – www.visitbroseley.co.uk
- The Bus Shelter on Edinburgh Road and The Square Broseley.
The Town Council supports a number of other facilities/events provided by not-for-profit organisations including:
- Local C.A.B Service
- Victoria Hall
- Broseley in Bloom
- Birchmeadow Park
Public opening: Friday mornings between 10am – 12noon by appointment only.
Officers are available via telephone 01952 882172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm.
The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday but if you email us or leave a message on the answer machine we will get back to you as soon as possible.