Broseley has its very own very special website – visitbroseley.co.uk
It’s the place to get a mention and to list your events and activities. It’s a great place for all you groups, clubs and and societies – all you halls and centres, churches and chapels. But it’s also where businesses, services, pubs & restaurants and places to stay can tell the town about themselves – and tell visitors too.
Broseley’s website can help you to get yourself noticed by others! It has …
- A calendar of all kinds of attractions and events, large and small.
- Details of regular activities, like clubs and groups.
- Links to local information and websites, and to guides and leaflets to help people find things to do, places to visit, and walks to walk.
- And there’s oodles of information about shps, pubs & restaurants, services & businesses, and places to stay.
Here’s what you need to do,
- If you are group, society or club, send us your details and events by following the links from the “things to do” page.
- If you’re a service or a local-to-Broseley business, get yourself a mention – and briefly describe & sell yourself.